cant log in

Started by vingor, December 29, 2007, 04:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vingor

Guys, i am trying to connect on the uo game but after I insert my acc name and password i receive this message: there is some problem communicating with Origin. Plase restart Ultima Online and try again.
I waited a couple of hours to see if it would be solved but it continued happening. Is the server going into some troubles or did i do something wrong?
thanks.

Forest Rithik

Seems like your client is trying to connect to OSI (Official EA servers, and not here), you will need something like ConnectUO or UOG if you haven't already got them in order to connect to Sylvan Heart. Hopefully someone like Marl will turn up and explain in better detail for you since it is too time consuming for me to go into it (Travelling across the country in the next half hour :-(). But if no one as carried off where I left off then I will do the detailed post when I get back home probably around 2pm GMT.

vingor

i already manage to connect, thanks... i just needed to wait a little longer...

biohaze

I am having the same problem i am using the link from the top left of this site and have the customs patches. Any suggestions?

Garrick

It is entirely possible you may have patched too high from OSI. We suggest you stop right before 6.0.0 or whatever it is now.  Also are you using Gateway? I don't think ConnectUO has that particular problem but the graphics displays are different with Connect

Thane ir'Wyndan

Patch up to 5.05 and you will be able to see everything and play shards that can't break the encryption.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111