Back From the Dead. Am I still Alive?

Started by Corsair Razion, June 05, 2010, 12:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair Razion

Well. It seems I haven't played in a very, very, very, very *pauses for a breath* long time.

The new "2.0" shard that has nothing but very vague instructions on how to connect seems to be rather deserted.

Trying to log into the original, but I'm not sure my account exists anymore, or what GMs are still around, so I have no idea who to PM about this.

Any help? ^_^

Caelan

http://forum.sylvandreams.co.uk/index.php?topic=5193.0

The above link has just about all of the vague information you need to connect to the 2.0 shard. It is still in the testing phase while we are working out the bugs and seeing what is what.

You can use ConnectUO or the latest version of Razor to connect and you must be fully patched in order to play if you want to see everything as intended.

Hope that helps...

Corsair Razion

Actually, I've already managed to connect. That's why I said it looked deserted. Sorry, my sarcasm relating to the instructions clouded that one.

My actual concern was regarding my original Sylvan account.

Any chance a backup of it exists somewhere, and could be restored?

Lukien

i was actually wondering the same thing...if my account is still up...ive been very busy and can get on now, im about to reinstall everything as i have a new laptop...again...fun...vista *murders my laptop* :)

Mina

;D  nice to see some old friendly faces again,  maybe somebody gonna be there to come play with me now,  woop woop lol 8)