Moonscape Tavern

Started by Christina, July 15, 2008, 01:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christina

Come every one Friday Night for the grand reopening of the moonscape tavern. Ellen Golden has perchased Moonscape Tavern off of Finir and was ready to serve. everyone  welcome. I will try to be open at least one day a week and one day on the weekend. Hope to see everyone there  :) 

Sincerely Ellen Golden

Morwen Aldarion

Thanks for reopening the tavern Ellen.  I'm looking forward to being a regular patron when I'm not decoing or killing ettins  :D   Fenrir was a great tavern owner and friend to me.  He is missed.

Christina

I am going to try to have story night on Wed evenings around 9 pm.  Friday nights i will be open for after  the hunts relaxing drink and some good food.  And thank you for everyone who came to the Opening night on Friday.

Ellen Golden :D

Christina

I want to thank everyone who came to the first story night. We had a blast and told many funny stories and picked on each other.
I enjoy listen to the brave  lords and ladies of the land. Hope to have more people next Wed around 9 pm.

Ellen Golden  :D