Mon Scape Tavern

Started by Christina, August 18, 2008, 02:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christina

Everyone is welcome to the week long opening of Moon Scape Tavern. I am going to be open every night around 9 p.m of the eastern stars. I am looking to see what days everyone would like me to be open and times. I will have daily and weekly specials. So everyone please come and join me at the Tavern. If you have a event and would like me to be open afterwards pm me in game or contact me here.   And today's special is Baked Quiche with Salad and French bread. The drink special for the week is Diamond Draught.    I am also placing a vendor at the tavern so if anyone needs any food or plants come and visit. You are also welcome to use the Tavern at anytime even if I am not there. ::)                         Ellen Golden

Christina

I want to thank everyone who has come to the week long of being open it gave me a good idea of what days are the best to be open for the shard. i will post next week what days I will be open since i am in the process of moving to Germany not sure how much time i will have to play in the next few weeks. So please forgive me in advance and please make your self welcome to use the tavern at anytime.    Ellen Golden

Thane ir'Wyndan

I just wanted to say thanks for opening the tavern up.  It is nice to see players with some place to go and talk and hang out with more than just the ahem.. owner  ::).. chasing after various people of the female persuasion.  Keep up the good work and enjoy the move!

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111