Moving to Germany

Started by Christina, August 26, 2008, 03:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christina

I want to let everyone know Berak and I will not be around as much for the next month. We are moving to Germany Sept 9 2008. All of our household equipment is now packed up and on it way to Germany. We will be living with my sister near by, but not sure about internet service there. So we wanted everyone to  know we will miss them and can not wait till we are up full force playing again. We will try to make it on as much as possible till then.   :'(                                                        Love Christina

Alaric McCree

Have a safe move and we will see you once your up and running. Enjoy Germany!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Mina

;)   gimme a shout when you are all set uf in deutchland,  seeing as you'r gonna be around my time zone we can get together more often,  *grin*   earlier guild hunts  woot...lol 8)

Admin Acacia

Take care of yourselves and may you have a smooth and safe move. We'll anxiously await your return.

Never be less than your dreams.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Good luck with the move and getting settled in.  I hope to see your returns bright and squirrely!

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Teclis

ok, I guess next time most of you see me I'll be in Germany. I fly tomorrow and will arrive there early Wednesday Germany time. See you all again just as soon as I can get up and running. Christina will still be on for another couple of days. In typical Army efficiency her travel orders haven't arrived yet, ya'll pray for us that we get reunited soon.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Enjoy your few days of bachelor hood!

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mina

;)  woot,   germany and womanless...just in time for octoberfest....now that seems like a perfectly timed military operation,   hahaha.   (just kidding christina,  sure he will not have two minutes of time spare whilst getting your new palace ready,  xx)

*crawls back under rock*     ;D

Christina

Thanks guys for all the support and best wishes. I'm hoping to join him soon. and he said he will miss his daughter most of all. And I hope he does get a few days of peace and quiet while he is there.    Love Christina

Teclis

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing fantastic and just wanted to say I miss you all. I haven't found a good wireless hotspot to log into over here. Thought I had one the first night, then someone secured their system..grrrr. My family and I will be reunited this coming Thursday. Please keep Christina and the kids in your thoughts and prayers as they travel. I hope to have internet set up at the new house fairly quickly so I might be back on by next weekend. Everyone take care and I'll be on all your nerves again shortly, lol.

Iggy

ur in the Army as well Berak?
Same here, never been to Germany though...I am trying to get orders to Hawaii...That's where my wife wants to go.

HooAH!

Christina

Bereak an I have been in Germany a week n half now and been playing a lot. It is nice being back together and back on Sylvan. The next few day will be crazy with our first shipment of our stuff comes in Tuesday Sept 30Th. I will be busy house wife putting things away. ( yea i get more clothes to wear.) Thanks for all your prays and best wishes. They made the traveling much easier thank you.