My Wishes

Started by Tornaway92, January 08, 2009, 11:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornaway92

Hehe, Im a greedy person so I have 2 wishes:

Augs
It would be cool to see some new augs come out. The ones I had in mind were things that give hit lower attack/hit lower defense

Lenmir Afinmotas  <----- My preferred wish!
To those of you who dont know where this is, this is a place I've recently been obsessed with. It's just above the harpy nest, on the other side of the mountains in Ilshenar. Its a small beach, and in the OSI servers I believe its where the Harrower and his buddies like to hang out. It would be nice to see this place, maybe make it so that you cannot get to it through the conventional ways (Via cannon or teleporter in gypsy camp), and make it have a nice spawn/new quest in this area.

Hey look a shooting star! You have to grant me this wish now! ^^
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Ibanez Gibson (probably?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

R.I.P Dimebag we all miss you...

Thane ir'Wyndan

The Illshenar area you speak of is already part of a unique spawn area in Sylvan.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Tornaway92

Oh? How come no one told me this! :(

I asked both Aesa and Caelan hehe, ok well thats my second wish come true mwahahaha, ill be sure to find this "unique spawn" area.
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

Deedlit

the area is not always opened,it opens just periodically,hence why maybe you didn't find the way to it before :P

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Tornaway92

Quote from: Deedlit on January 09, 2009, 01:54:36 PM
the area is not always opened,it opens just periodically,hence why maybe you didn't find the way to it before :P

No cause I asked both Caelan and Aesa, and they were both unaware of even the existance of lenmir, so I thought the place was gone for good
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

Caelan

The area is in fact used for something else. I guess I need to read the area names on my maps more often, I never knew this area was even called "Lenmir Anfinmotas". *I kind of thought you just made that name up to confuse me!*

Anyway, we do not refer to that area by that name, so Aesa and Caelan were not lying when we told you the area was not available. Just as I pointed out to you when we spoke, each free shard is different and unique. Not all areas on one shard are the same as on another. We have many custom features which over ride the ones found on the paid shard as well as other free shards.
We are Sylvan Heart...we are unique!

*smacks you*

Tornaway92

I never implied that you lied (nor Aesa, I dont think any staffer would lie about something so insignificant), no need to get heated about it, and I didnt lie in hopes of confusing you either.

I know Sylvan Heart is unique, which is exactly why I was asking if it existed at all since there was chance that maybe there was a different way to get to this area other than the normal ones (the place in mistas that I led you to).
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

Caelan

I wasn't being heated with my reply, I was merely responding to your post and attempted to inject a bit of humor, which apparently was lost in my phrasing.

*smacks you again and starts lying to you about everything from now on*

You know, if you fish while wearing nothing but an apron and a bandana, you'll pull up more big fish!

*MUHAHAHAHAHA!*

raven

Tornaway92

Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

Admin Acacia

No.... new..... augments...... maybe... lessssss.... old... ones.....

Never be less than your dreams.