Wish Lists

Started by Myrick, January 11, 2009, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrick

Hey guys, seeing some good stuff here, keep it coming. Just one reminder though, do not get discouraged if you don't hear a confirmation or denial of something you requested being worked on. Quests can be complicated and take a long time to get them made right. So be patient and someday maybe you'll be accosted by knights who say icky icky icky pathwoi whoop fongoo, They no longer say nee, or maybe they will just say Nee, lol.

Tornaway92

Hmm yeah I got the two shrubberies you wanted, but cutting down the yew tree with a herring? Bah I can't do that :P

Nii!
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Ibanez Gibson (probably?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

R.I.P Dimebag we all miss you...

lenin1928

Quote from: Myrick on January 11, 2009, 10:20:15 PM
Hey guys, seeing some good stuff here, keep it coming. Just one reminder though, do not get discouraged if you don't hear a confirmation or denial of something you requested being worked on. Quests can be complicated and take a long time to get them made right. So be patient and someday maybe you'll be accosted by knights who say icky icky icky pathwoi whoop fongoo, They no longer say nee, or maybe they will just say Nee, lol.

one of my wishes was a quest based on the holy grail, so I'd like to clarify that my request was for the original quest for the holy grail in the book 'the adventures of King Arthur'.

Tornaway92

But thats no fun :(

I'd much rather run around Sylvan with my very own squire making up the sounds of my imaginary toxic mustang :D
Who am I?
-Sabertache (possibly?)
-Ibanez Gibson (probably?)
-Lycander (maybe?)

R.I.P Dimebag we all miss you...