Not Happy

Started by Admin Acacia, November 01, 2006, 12:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

More and more I am hearing from my Staff about pages they have taken where the players have been down right rude and disrespectful to the Staffer.   We are here to aid you and add to the enjoyment and basic functioning of the shard.  We are NOT your cheap help to come and go at your will.

If this continues, and we will take note of player account names, I will tell the Staffers to ignore pages from those accounts.  Worsening of the problem might result in removal from the shard.

Never be less than your dreams.

ShadowMoon

I pray I havent done anything to offend anyone. I always try to be polite. *hugs to everyone*

Cearbhalyn

Hey where do I get to complain about all those damned cats SOME staff member keeps putting in my YARD.

heheh Just kidding :) I dont mind the cats, they are good for the stir fry....hehe hehe lol MUha  mUAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHA
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Stroem Safai

I hope that i have never done that i try my hardest to be me politest. I know I know and other should know that the staffers dont get paid to do what they do for all of us they all each and every one of you put time and work into makeing this shard and makeing sure it runs smoothly bringing new things to us and makeing this world a enjoyable place for us to play. Noone should ever be disrespectfull to the staff wich work upon this shard. I give thanks to the ones who stay up late and giveup there own time to make this such a great place to play.

Reasey

I say give some of them names to me. I'l make sure they don't get any buisness at the Pretarian ;)
Don't worry I'll put something here.

ShadowStone

Public humiliation is a very strong deterrent  8)

~SS
It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.

Reasey

QuotePublic humiliation is a very strong deterrent

Dare I ask then.... should we bring out the wiffle paddles and pinecones?  :o
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Fangedwolf

I vote for bamboo slivers for under the fingernails *sadistic grin*

Keely Samphire

How about tying them to a bed, making tiny slits with razor blades all over their body and pouring salt on them?  That...believe it or not is how my mother said she'd torture someone. lol