All seasons Package and curtains

Started by ShadowMoon, October 27, 2013, 08:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowMoon

For some reason using the seasons winter package that is in the sylvan heart installer turns my dyed curtains pure white...for most it may not be a big deal, but for someone like me that has to have my decorating perfect it is a big deal. I tried to download the other seasons package thinking it would get rid of the winter one and for some reason the winter one is still there. How do I get things back to normal so I can have my colored curtains back?

Knossos

Is this the first package you've installed?

Sounds like you have custom hues (perhaps given by the old SH UOGateway patcher) and they aren't the same in this version.

This isn't the end of the world though, a GM could resolve it once they figure out the issue. :)

Cypress

For some reason the winter client patch does not work well with transparencies (it even messes up transparent water tiles). It sounds like you installed the other seasons patch into the wrong place. Double check where you have Sylvan installed and then make sure that you install the other seasons patch to that place.

ShadowMoon

Knossos, this is an installation on a computer that has never had uo on it before. Cypress, I made sure, but Ill try it again Wednesday when I am able to play again.

Cypress

One other thing, make sure you get the correct patch. There's one for if you use razor and one for if you do not.

http://www.sylvandreams.co.uk/index.php?p=22