simple little things

Started by Mina, June 24, 2009, 10:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

just found out...i can get thorn thu brit town without getting myself guardwhacked,  woot..  reach gate.. "you are not allowed to travel there"  fair enough,  i can use a tram stone, am i "not alooweda to travel there" too?  dunno,  not tried it
  there was a spot that reds could get to tram with, but it's moved or gone now..and if reds can get to tram, will they be able to jump a gate to tokuno,Thorn was in tram once and was not able to use any kind of gate or travel spell at all,  can we please get another one,  reason for her even trying to get to tram is the fact that you cant learn bushido from 0.  minimum skilled required to do lowest spell is 25,  not right when you cant even travel now..

wishlist:   Red Tram / Fel gate
                        Bushido skill raisable from 0
                        A way of reds being able to travel between lands...(even if they have to sneak thru a town to get to it)
                        More heads,  raaaar

Caelan

You know I have a special "red" facet teleporter set up....not my fault you cannot find it!

It's only for Tram/Fel mind you...but if you'd ever figure it out, I suppose I could add it to other facets as well...

Okay...I'll give you a hint...of course Thane will be killing me now because I did but sheesh, it's so obvious I don't know why you've not found it yet!

Hint:
Speak to me of where you wish to be. Be it Tram or Fel, but step lightly please. I am a "red's" favorite tree! Travel with me, smell the rum on the sea! Aaaaarrrrggg!