Should Fel be a free for all zone???

Started by Lamalas Telemnar, December 06, 2008, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stroem Safai

heh all of this sounds like sooo much fun cant wait to get some good action going!!! now whats to be done about sockets?? Honestly i think there too over powerd as it is lol

Cpt_Starfox

*makes note to log off when the Jester gets on*
*rethinks*
Meh... I've got em coming anyway... no use running... heh... after all, there are worse ways to die - like lag lol  :D

Yeah.. I remember that too Alaric... not sure it is a fond remembrance... but I definitely remember it! lol
((Yeah it was fun lol - even if Link didn't care for it lol  :D ))

Aesa

Quote from: Cpt_Starfox on December 10, 2008, 05:43:12 PM
*makes note to log off when the Jester gets on*

Ah, but the nice thing about being staff... you never know when we log on! muhahaha

Cpt_Starfox

True... sneaky staff *sigh*
Well, on the bright side... if death builds character, then between my dialup lag and the kill happy staff hehe, I should have plenty of character built up!    ;D

Add to that all the monsters that help keep my bank account from filling up... yup... lots of character and little money lol - meh... who needs gold anyway.  :D

Couron

Hmm, I really like PvP, dont think anything bad about me, but boy oh boy...those old days of Ultima ~_~
Speaking of socketed items, I think people wouldnt risk of losing precious items while going for head hunting. I think I would create a simple Iron Plate and a rusty sword to do the work  :D
With power comes responsibility :]

I have written an ingame diary that is now around 14 or so pages, telling a tale of...well, you`ll see :p
: ]

Aesa

Quote from: Couron on December 11, 2008, 01:30:17 AM
Speaking of socketed items, I think people wouldnt risk of losing precious items while going for head hunting.

THAT is what insurance and bless deeds are for!  Remember, if you don't want to have your stuff stolen by a pvp'er that has announced via the forums or in game that they are out for blood in Fel, then please insure/bless what is valuable to  you.  From what I've overheard from the ones planning to PVP they do not intend to be greedy and will likely only take some of your gold and/or bandages, but I'm sure there will be an occasional looting gone greedy.

Skynar

Oh.... I dont think anyone plans to be greedy.  But what kind of Pk leaves items laying around.  tsk tsk   nope Way i see it is  you be in the lands with a ton of stuff .. welp  Play smart is all i got to say :)

Alaric McCree

A simple rule of thumb when in Fel is "If you can't afford to lose it, don't take it to Fel."

Good luck.  ::evil grin::
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Couron

Probably a true rule, veteran players probably can afford to wage war around Fel with magical equipment  :D
: ]

wolfie

I have to say as a newbe to this shard and an approxiamate 9 year veteran to Ulitma Online itself, my regards to the fel thing is I believe 1 no res killing its rude (i've delt with that soo much)also only if ur not coming back asking for more lol 2 there should be travel in fel there is in the pay shard and there is a limit of when you can flea only if you weren't attacking first and still havta wait a couple minutes to leave 3 colonys and reds are a thing of fel if you come you should know your gonna die 3 the housing should be capable there as well so that the pvpers have there area and the non pvpers have there i haven't looked into the resource hunting but that is something i was great in and i loved resource hunting in fel why double resources! i don't know if it's here but i think that should be another thing. I have been a hudge pvmer for years but i learned to pvp bc of all the ganking and wrong doings and i don't think there should be res killings or cheaters like im use to but i think fel should be it's rightful place as fel should be and pvp red land u come and not being guild related u gonna die! some come prepaired. idk its just a thought.

Mina

Thorn wakes and stretches her arms,  grabbing her trusty wep she sets out to hunt....

The rules in fel are really quite simple....go there...  you trespass on outcast land...  be prepared to lose your head.

End of rules

*winks*   and that be the rules of the outcasts...