Elven BBQ Grill

Started by PsandueX, July 26, 2014, 09:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PsandueX

I have been around sylvan and i have seen houses with Elven BBQ Grils around How are they obtained?

Festus

a very good question. There are numerous items around "Ingame" that are to say the least difficult to get info on.  Most of the time the staff frowns on providing info on rare items or drops on forums as it would take away from "the hunt".  However IMO with a low population as it is maybe some thing can be done to remedy this such as "Judas" npc that you can pay silver to and he would maybe whisper something based on what you might say.  Example  He says for 500 silver I may provide you some good info.  You drop 500 silver on him and say "elven BBQ"  then he says Search out the Elven town for what ye seek.  hehe just an idea as I also after over 2 years am frustrated sometimes that I cannot seem to advance my character status beyond where it is now.  However UO is intended to be frustrating and aggravating then to provide some relieve at times also.

Foray

There are things in game that are so obscure that those who know of it have either forgotten it themselves or don't even play anymore. Something else to note please don't expect the current staff to even know all of what the previous staff members put out there, the huge spot in-between founder Oak's leaving and Cypress taking over was filled with dozens of staff who did their own things and some of it so bad that other staff had to come and fix it later on.

I know there is a Elven Stove (looks like a small pot kiln) that is from Fel (you can see it ontop of Fell West Brit Bank), if its something else then I can't remember off the top of my head but I'm sure given how long I've technically been around on this server that I'd probably recognise it if I saw it though might not be able to remember still where it came from if its something else.

As usual though, fire me a PM (forum PM is better)if you have questions of any kind, I might be able to answer them, but be aware most recent things (things from the past 1 to 2 years) I know very little about, the further back to 2005/6 you go the more I will know.

Cypress

Some things are special holiday items or quest rewards from temporary quest in years past rather than drops. I think the elven grill might be among those.

BlackOut

Yes I think it was part of 4th of July 2012 quests.  ;)
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Malik

There is a active quest that might yeild an elven oven, but I wont tell witch one :)

Festus

Sooo, given malik and other's posts there is enough info here to research the answer??

Cypress

Interesting, I didn't remember such a quest.