Carpet problems.

Started by trixy, September 01, 2014, 09:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixy

So if you die on a carpet you are pretty much SOL? where is a gm when you need one.

Garrick

You can still go to a healer or ankh to resurrect.  There are also resurrection tokens that will revive you.  You can get them from the Shadow Lord vendors and from donation

trixy

I tried the ankh and the healer but I think since the ankh was so close to the mountain I wasn't able to back up right near the ankh, as for the healer well she wasn't having it lol.

Garrick

Should be able to just stop at the ankh and click it, we may need to look into that

Festus

Alaric McCree

Also remember there is a restriction as to how high of an object or location you can fly over, as the ground raises up it will block the carpets movements.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

spy182

i have personally flown on top of (next to as well) anks and have tried to have healers res me and neither worked. I clicked the ank when i was right next to it and it wouldn't allow me to res. Something is off about resurrection in relation to being on the carpets. My experience i flew all he way to the ants North or NW of Fel Brit to no avail. As i recall i tried several different locations and nothing would work. I just remember trying all possible locations and possibilities and each failed.

Cypress

So odd... yeah this needs looking into.

trixy

I was near demon temple when I was ganked not sure if location matters, but it was my first carpet death and after nothing could rez me I just waited luckily Dolos came along. I think its something that wouldn't do no harm to look into. please excuse my grammar, don't think my teacher appreciates me pecking away in his class.(=

Cypress

There is now a land command for the carpet that you and your passengers can you if one of you dies. This way you can land and then res! :)