BOD'S

Started by Serenity, January 22, 2007, 05:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

I have been testing for a little while now the ratio of BOD'S that my tailor, Abigail, receives in a day or week period. Last week alone, she received 13 large BOD'S and 3 small. The 3 smalls were all leather or bone BOD'S.  This is not the first time she had received more large than smalls. Last night she received nothing but large BOD'S, 4 to be exact. The first one she got tonight was a large.

Typically in a week, her ratio is more large than smalls. I am not the only one that has noticed this when collecting BOD'S.   

I have played UO since before Bod's or trammel was around and my understanding of the bod's was large ones were rarer to receive as well as say footware and some leather( horned or barbed) BOD'S.  I am not sure if it is a issue or not but thought I would pass on my findings.

Now, I only tested on Tailoring BOD's since I am really not into smithing BOD's.

Have a Great Day!!

Dlaeby

I also have experienced this, I recieve more large BoD's and bone and leather than I do the smalls or footwear. I have a book full of large BoD's and I am not getting the small BoD's to fill the large ones.

Thank you

Fea

Yeah this was brought up quite a while ago ...with varying opinions. :) Here are the topic links:

http://www.sylvanheart.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=1105.0

http://www.sylvanheart.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=1101.0
Fenfyre- Faerie - Druid/Tamer
Bridget -Dwarven -Gatherer/Swordswoman
Cillian -Dwarven -Craftswoman
Brenna -Elven - Cook/ Brewer

Cearbhalyn

actually this was brought up awhile ago in the wish list area, with the suggestion that we have the ability to transmute large bods into small ones for a small price. it seemed to die when there could be no real meeting ground on the amount of small to large ,or price even. I had brought it up after several crafters had talked about it on shard, and although I had not done the specific research you did, we all felt that the balance was off.
Anyway..might want to look there to see if any of the points of view add to your subject, and have a good one...

hehe I see fen was thinking the same thing.....she even gave the links while I was typing this. hehe 
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.