Favorite Place to Hunt

Started by Gotrek, March 12, 2007, 10:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gotrek

Where is your favorite place to hunt? I would like to see where people are hunting to get a better idea of what I might be missing.

I guess I will go first. I like to hunt in Destard. I don't have a LOT of good weapons or armor (none socketed even) but I DO have a Val Dragon Slayer sword that I think SS gave me or someone who dosen't play this shard anymore may have. Anyway. I like the loot that I get. Its pretty descent for gold as well. The only annoyance is the Wyverns. Every once in a while I will get a pretty good weapon and I don't really run into too many people there (but I DO play REAL late at night).

Thanks,
Gotrek

Miri

All over the place, really..
Lately I haven't done much hunting and, when I have, I've picked on specific targets.
When I bother to go on a proper hunting spree, though, it's generally Chaos or Blood if I'm using Varani, Hythloth with Inara.. and wherever I'm dragged off to with Minerva
:)

Forest Rithik

Umm, I haven't truly hunted anything in months. I think the last areas I truly hunted would have been the Sun Gods and the Still-Water Deep crew that would have been almost a year ago now. These days I have no chance of remotely surviving at either place on my own (Pain since I greatly prefer to solo-hunt :-P), because of this I tend to just sit and stare at random things like Cid during auctions, the bank stone in the meadow and my tele-pad at my shak. Occasionally I'll run around various parts of compassion, other then that just sitting around until needed.

Damira

Stillwater deep is the place I was huntiong the most before. Damira became a good friend of Roberts.

Now with Izbel, who is a lot less powerful, I tend to travel in Ilshenar, or try my chance in Chaos, but I always run out of mana fast, so I don't stick around for long.

The places where my favorite loot is? Usually a dungeon with good chests to pick, and interesting monsters to fight. I like Destard because of it, also the bottom of Wisp dungeon.

Sir Ivor

I like Covetous. Its not particularly challenging for me anymore, but I like how it is long and has a slow respawn rate, so that its possible to clear the whole thing out without it respawning on you *grumbles something about an orc cave*.

todd0168

*giggles at Sir Ivor*  I have many places I like to hunt.  Most favorite atm is Blood.  I also like to hunt in Tokuno for the artys there.  Destard is fun at times.  I have thouroughly enjoyed the several Doom runs that I have been invited to join.  I like to hang out in Wind sometimes to kill Ancient Lichys and the demons in there.  *ducks as he says this one* And (sorry Acacia) I do love a good bunneh once in a while.  hehe

8)

treyline

I really love to hunt Rune Beetles now. I used to go to Cyclops Valley in Ish Honesty all the time. I am not much on team hunting but do not mind going in two's or threes.  *thinks*.....

*laughs really hard at Forest's post* awwwwwwwwwww hun *hugs*

Kevetsa

Places to hunt...

With Kev I like Blood and Doom, for either the artifact chance or to collect demon bones. Chaos is also good for quick gold. Also trying to get a second pair of Imp Slaver gloves, so I try to do a run there everytime I log on.

With my newest character, Drahca, I go to the Fan Dancer Dojo. Good weapon gains and gold, given he isn't really strong enough to take out Chaos just yet.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Eduges

I love the Fan dancer Dojo when your a low level, good money and hard monsters so the hunting isn't boring. Chaos is also on of my favourite places but i wouldn't go there with out a back up plan such and stealth or Honer because there is nothing worse then dying and having to run through masses of drows.

I also like like the Dread Pirate area i don't know if that has a special name and also Dr Deth.  :)

lana

i really don't have a favorite place i hunt them all but right now i am on a mission for dyna something she can't find and she has me doing it for her lol  so i guess the answer is Oni's at the moment is where i keep my time in hunting...  but me personally i don't really care as long as i can beat on it before it kills me lol