Daemon Race + Vampire Embrace

Started by TTG, May 29, 2007, 08:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTG

I just recently switched to the Daemon race, enjoyed about 10 minutes of the awesome colors, then used vampire embrace and have yet, even at death, seen my normal red hue skinned.  I will try all sorts of combinations with summons, transformations, dying and w/ or w/o clothes although I doubt that part matters but.... I think something is taking default, throwing back into a different loops.. I think I did it when I did vampire embrace, used my daemon tool to become a daemon, then .... I just stacked it all up, then got caught in a loop where I couldn't get out of a daemon (ball) cause I was vampire embraced...

I will follow this up tomorrow with the feed back.

Sorry for the many posts

-Ironhand TTG

Forest Rithik

When you use Vampire embrace you'll turn white, your supposed to. If you go overboard with the transmorphing, polymorphing and so on then all your colours will get messed with usually resulting in a character ending up permanently grey until staff re-hue you back to normal.

If you have lost your racial colours in this way or any other way that you don't seem to be able to manually get back (remember to close and re-open paperdoll after each attempt) then page for staff assistance and ask nicely if they could please give you your racial hue back :-)

TTG

Ahhh thanks.  This is the case, but I am going to wait until I get my outfit together, get my skills up and figure out if this template is for sure what I want for my Main.  Otherwise, this would be a repetitive problem and I don't want to take the time more than once :)... zero if possible, but if it has to be once, only once :)

Thanks for the speedy response.