Sig - question

Started by KukoShaku, July 11, 2006, 01:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson

I can answer your centering quetion. Its all very simple, but I will use <> instead of [] so it shows up and you can see the code instead of the code making my text centered, so make sure you use the correct brackets when doing your sig. Simply place <center> at the beginning of your sig code and at the very end end it with </center>. Not very hard now is it.  :) Good luck!
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

KukoShaku

;D ;D ;D Yay!!  it works!  thank you!! ;D ;D ;D

Kevetsa

Bah, I just put a bunch of spaces before the image tag.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Admin Acacia

Did you know, Kevetsa, that your sig is 600 x150?

Never be less than your dreams.

Kevetsa

Hm, no, I didn't. Oak made it for me back on SD so I didn't really think about the specifics. I'll take it down now and play with it when I get home.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Loco Moco

Hrmm i need a sig... anyone want to make me one?

Kevetsa

Heh, I remember asking that. Got no replies until I made my own, then upon seeing it Oak made me a better one. Such is life.

KukoShaku

What kind of sig did you have in mind? My sig is the first i made... I could give it a shot if you like :) I have nothing to do (for a while anyway). This would be some good parctice for me  :P  hehehehe  Just give me a yell at some point :)

Loco Moco

Well hehe a neon blue background hehe if you know what i mean... then like a dwarf with a crown since i am the king *smirks* then it is sorta like saluting. Sorta like placing his hand over his heart. I guess i cant wield a shield... so just get an axe in his hand hehe... if you do it ill get ya.... 1k val and 100k

KukoShaku

Hmmm... *runs off looking for pictures* If you have any pictures you want me to use, you can throw em my way  :) hehehehe  But i'll see what i can do :)

Loco Moco

sorry i dont have any pics

KukoShaku

*runs back*

ok, i'll keep looking...  :)

*runs off again*

Loco Moco

Admin Acacia

Here is a bump to this very old topic, but we have some new players coming in and some new avatar sig pictures showing up.  Please keep your sig picture at 400 X 200.  You can check a sig size by right clicking and clicking on properties.

Never be less than your dreams.

Kydaer Shol

*sniffs* I miss my siggy.......