Black Adder!! I love that program.

TPBM is Sylvan's version of Baldric.

Aesa

False, but he looks better in a dress than I do! LOL

TPBM has seen Rat Race.

Kevetsa

Indeed I have.

John Cleese is brillian. True or false?
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

lelola

true, if you are into tat sort of ting.

TPBM as broken keys on teir computer too to drive people nuts and ave a accent to totally irritate tose wo dont speak in accents.

Kauri

Nope. Had to clean the cat puke off the keyboard a few weeks back, not gonna break it after that.... And I only use an accent to be silly or mock someone.

TPBM wants a pet duck.

Madeline

Wow, that's actually sort of true!  My parents have a big pond, and when I was a kid, we had Swedish Mudducks to keep the pond clean.  But one winter, it snowed a LOT (blizzard of '96), and they are flightless ducks.  They got stuck by one of the streams that flows into the pond and got eaten by a fox.  :'(

So I've been bugging my parents to get some more ducks, so next spring, they're gonna get some ducklings!  YAY!

TPBM has a food allergy.

tomb

nope will eat all foods that dont bite back.

TCBM   has a fear of spiders.

Aesa

Very true!

TPBM is even more afraid of scorpions.

Kevetsa

False, but I'd say I'm respectful of em. A mate of mine got bitten by a spider....maybe 6 years ago, had to have a series of fluid drains and antibiotics/toxins, and now he still has a scar on his hand from it. I assume scorpions are similar or worse depending on type.

TPBM has played with a snake.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

toddp0168

Oooohh, true!  A friend of mine long ago had a 6' python.  Looked mean as hell but was just a great big baby.

The person below me is deathly afraid of snakes.

Iggy

False I use to own some as pets ...I love snakes...Best neck massage anyone could ever get guaranteed ;D

TPBM gets paid more than I do *hint* I am in the military

Aesa

False.  Because I know our men in service must be paid what they are worth, right?  :-\

TPBM wants an ice cold glass of milk with freshly made cookies right now!

toddp0168

OMG.  So true (now that you say that).  (Would hate ya for it but you are just too cute and pink to hate.) *mutters about wanting cookies now*

The person below me, like me, now has a nasty craving for something sweey and yummy.

Damira

Nope, blonde beer is my sin for tonight. It's too hot to eat anything anyway.

The person below me saw Transformers the movie (and therefore is a nerd)

Thane ir'Wyndan

False, I refuse to see a movie that shall be violating my childhood memories.

The person below me finds other ways to embrace their nerdish culture.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111