Return of the custom potions

Started by Asimon, September 21, 2007, 09:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asimon

I know they used to make the shard implode but were they ever fixed/investigated and will we ever see them return?

Jager

I fixed them and sent to Alder. But I never heard anything about them again. So your guess is as good as mine.

Jager

TTG

I mentioned this before but maybe with the fixing of potions can be fixing of poison arrows so that you can make deadly poisoned tipped arrows :) or greater explo arrows )

Admin Acacia

I love the custom potions... I even had them as a rare drop on my Mystical moos in Fel... but it was pointed out if someone tried to put them in a keg, which we have said OVER and OVER not to do, we'd crash.  I think they'd be great to have back in game.   I'm afraid Alder isn't adding any new scripts.  We'll take a look at it again when we get a scriptor.

Never be less than your dreams.

Asimon

Kodan

Well. Some people don't get that memo. What about renaming the potions to add that message?

Like... Hover your cursor over it and it will say
2 Invisibility Potion
-DO NOT ADD TO KEG, WILL CRASH SERVER-

Would make it long, but would get the point across.

Kevetsa

You'd think, huh?

It's shame but about 2 weeks ago, despite the giant neon sign saying not to dump into the trash barrels, someone dumped into em, causing chaos.

Warnings apply to other people, it would seem.
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Admin Acacia

Actually.... there may be something in the works to fix the crashing potions.   I will keep you posted.

Keevanar

If  somebody make crash again put in jail and give it out to mine 100 K  jailrock  ;) After that nobody will be  soo idiot to crash again the  shard  ;D

Admin Acacia

We could do that... but 9 1/2 out of 10 shard crashers will never admit it was them what did it.

Keevanar

Yeah sadly crash log only say what maded crash not who....