BOD Delay

Started by Asimon, January 16, 2008, 09:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asimon

I would like to see the delay between BODs shorten. Two hours seems a bit long, especially if you run only crafters, as my wife does. It really becomes a pain when all you get is large BODs then you have a two hour wait and nothing to do. I understand that rewards are based on finished BODs perhaps change the drop frequency of the better ones or something. This change would make crafting a little more gratifying. Thanks.

Forest Rithik

I don't know if the feature was removed or if its restricted...but can't you just put the unhelpful bods into the transmute box and morph them into a random other bod (This can make a LBoD become a non LBoD, or at least could last time I used it) Might help clear up a little of that down time periodically but unfortunately wont help you with the the guaranteed down time you get when you have done them all :-(

Asimon

The transmute box only changes the items of a BOD randomly unfortunately it won't convert small to large or vice versa.

Dray

BOD delay times probably wont change, simply because the BOD times are already so low. I know on OSI the times for a tailor are up to like 4-6 hours. I've noticed that if you have a tailor/character thats decently low in skill the wait time is anywhere from 30minute minimum. You just need more characters collecting, they will add up.

Skynar

yea the trick is t o have multi chars and just buy the most ya can off npc for skill then go every 30 minutes  then transmute into Excep   I can get  15 or 20 excep bods on a good day this way and thats not really even trying and i have 4 char i can get bods with.