Skype?

Started by Harthus, September 06, 2012, 02:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harthus

I know there is no Vent or Ts at this time but anyone out there have skype? Ill post my name here if anyone wants to chat some time or maybe work together.

Cavin75

Tol

We have a private TS server we use, I don't know much about how to set it up and I do believe it's free...

Also isn't skype web cam to web cam chat?

Harthus

Skype was more voice when i got into it. They had their own VOIP service for a while but now its popular as a cam to cam conference call for some businesses. Not a big fan of cam to cam so you wont be seeing me do it *laughs*

Ardin

We had a teamspeak server set up a long time ago, I wonder if it is still around.

dpking32

Dear ,Reader

I wish sylvan had a vent me trixy and rayne and now our new addition marikita and fropip(frodo and pickle combined btw) all sit next to each other or on the phone while playing and its very useful   Landon Lordd

Festus

Vent?  Talk with someone on ToA guild.  I dont  know the pass but we use a vent all the time here.  Im  not sure who's server it is.  Maybe Ventesa's.

Festus

Quote from: scottanne41 on January 09, 2013, 05:33:03 AM
You know skype has also online coupons i just knew this thing few days ago :)
If anyone would like me to provide a Ventrilo Channel for you all to use post here please.  If there is a few people that would actually use it then i "may" see what I can do.