Advanced Potions

Started by Harthus, September 12, 2012, 05:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harthus

Ok so ive spoken to some other players who tell me that there are potions of invisibility and mana on this server.  Are they loot only or is it possible to craft them?

Foray

Both potions where removed from the game (or at least player domain, should I say) a few years ago last I knew and although a "fix" to the problem (they crashed the shard) was apparently made and submitted to the host of the time...last anyone knew of it nothing became of it.

Harthus

dpking32

mana and invis would be very useful to me

Festus

Jharnul

As I remember they were far too buggy and whenever someone tried to put it in a keg, the shard crashed.

The solution was to NOT put the custom potions in a keg, but people did anyway, so it was removed.
j

Festus

Quote from: Jharnul on November 14, 2012, 01:59:11 PM
As I remember they were far too buggy and whenever someone tried to put it in a keg, the shard crashed.

The solution was to NOT put the custom potions in a keg, but people did anyway, so it was removed.
Well then it shouldnt be too hard to fix for a coder.  I think that when the potion is created it could spawn as a different type of container than a regular potion, also not stackable.  Then if you try to put it in a keg it wouldnt work at all.   Problem solved??  Just wondering.