RL pictures

Started by Lubuk, June 24, 2006, 06:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kydaer Shol

wow!!!!!!! all I can say......... that looks heavy ........ where are you a lumberjack? which state?

Jairc

northern michigan. not a true blue lumber jack, work in the log home industry. and the log was heavy about 350-400 lbs.

KatrinaWil1

ok i guess i'll post our myspace where you can see our pictures there...he's the dood that's bald and im the old hag......

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188099079
if you have myspace feel free to add us....

Kerrium and Alanda

Kalif

Well I guess I should let everyone seen the person behind the Llama hater. so here it is....don't laugh too hard  ;D

www.myspace.com/Charles_2020

Jairc

good pic, all slicked up and the such, one thing troubles me though, its kinda scary, but i can see you slaughtering llamas, lol. thanks for the pic bro, always cool to see who is on the other end of a pixel.

Wuffy

Didn't even know this post existed... *grins* Poor Kalif, one day you'll get Llama :3

This is my most recent picture:
"Remember folks - roleplay is for fun, do not take it seriously. If one roleplays being an evil warrior, it doesn't mean they are evil as a person." ~Wuffy

Predatory Beauty

myspace.com/sinfulsyndicate

My Myspace link! New Pictures of me going up VERY soon hehehe

We just took some some awesome pictures at work and taking many more at the Christmas and new years party!

Also just got pictures of me and my boys! You will all get to meet Robby, Richy and Georgie very soon! They getting an account for Christmas!

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

lelola

[

Here is a Mommy and Me photo.... Why do they always grow up so fast!!!!   well I iz still young... WOOT!!!!!

Aries_Fellintona

well, i thought i would share to of my favorite photos of myself

and

Erif

Me with Capt. Morgan

Me doing a little fishin in my boat

Iggy

wow look at all the players behind the pics!

*debates* *debates*

heck why not

http://www.myspace.com/sgtzero

I have not added any photos since I was in Afghanistan

creampuff

*snickers* I was spinning and my friend couldn't hold the camera still ^.^

Aesa

Okay, no offense, but nothing like I pictured.  *wink*

KukoShaku

Love the RX-8!!   ;D