Christmas - Winter Time Decorations

Started by Admin Acacia, December 02, 2008, 01:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

You know Staff always has a lot of fun decorating around the bank areas of various towns in Sylvan for various holidays.   Well, it is time to get decorate for Christmas time.  We are going to do something a little different and we hope fun for all of you.
I'm asking Guilds, or even groups of friends to pick a city, clear it with me, and deco the town (around the Bank area only.)   I really would like to have it done by the end of this weekend.   Yes, you will have to have Staff add and place items, but your idea will be what we try and go with.  Don't get too whacky and wear the staffers out.

I am doing Magincia, the Shard Council is doing Britain.  I believe this are the only towns taken, until other Staffers speak up with a town they'd like.   We hope that we have some of you guilds step up and have fun with this.   Post here, or let me know in PM.

Never be less than your dreams.

Cpt_Starfox

Admin Acacia

Nujelm is spoken for by OOC, and Trinsic has been spoken for by a group of friends.

Admin Acacia

Moonglow has been spoken for.  You only have a copuple more days to stake your claim and get to work.   Remember, this is to be around the BANK area of the towns only.

Mirage

Thane ir'Wyndan

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mirage

Mrph. Who said anything about the guild. *pokes* But okay. Nevermind then. *pokes Thane again then scampers off*

Caelan

I have Cove...for better or worse...lol!

Erif

Caelan

Thane ir'Wyndan

Skara, Nujelm, Moonglow, Brit have all be deco'ed.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Aesa

and haven.  I did that one myself :D  Just a small area to the NW of the bank.