Warg

Started by Grubbug, March 30, 2008, 12:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grubbug

I'd love to see the Warg added to the shard. Looks like a big brown wolf with a bushy tail. I've seen em on a few other shards. RunUO should have the graphic.  ;D

Cidran Falastion

While I share you desire that a new mount of some sort, graphic wise, would be a great addition to the shard at the moment it isn't doable.

To add that we'd need to upgrade the entire shard to ML, have players redownload our patches and then script the things into game. At the moment, without a stable scripter, that's just not possible.

Thanks for your suggestion though, and when and if it becomes possible for us to do we'll most likely do so.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Thane ir'Wyndan

Damn right, I am willing to sell Cid off if we got ridable wolves!

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Admin Acacia

Sadly, the closest thing to a warug is what we have spawning at the edge of the Orc territory in Tokuno.   I know it isn't the real thing, but graphically, the closest thing we can do at the moment.

Never be less than your dreams.