Fortifying weapons

Started by Deedlit, June 08, 2008, 11:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deedlit

Another request that I do not know if doable,but I hope yes and with not much effort :)

We have the nice tool that converts helms (even artifact ones) into cute hats,because that norse helm is an eyesore on such cute faces...

So I was wondering,would it be possible to do the same things with weapons?
Let's say,rp wise you want to be a great swordsman,but the only good weapon you have is an axe...and let's say it,it's not the same when your paperdoll shows this ugly big axe while you want to be an elegant fencer.

The change would only affect normal shapes,like it's not you'll have the dreaded staff of thousands skulls,so to speak;but would be nice if you could turn a battle axe into a katana,or daisho,or no-dachi (for those like me who like the oriental styled weapons),with no other changes than the shape (it's not you'll have special attack of that weapon,or that damage...it just would look different,exactly as for fortified helms).

Probably a new tool can't be done,since we don't have a scripter,but maybe it can be done by other means,or at least I do hope so :)

Well it was worth giving it a try :)

Have a good day everyone :)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Aesa

It is doable via donation to the shard.  But, if you change that uber axe into a katana, it isnt gonna have whirlwind attack or whatever the axe's primary and secondary abilities.  It will change to katana's.

Deedlit

I see,I thought that donations was only for armor not weapons though.And I was hoping it could just change shape as for helms :(

Ah well,was worth asking anyway :)

Thanks!

*sigh*

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Admin Acacia

Yes, we can change weapons into about anything, and make them look spiffy, but it does totally wipe out the moves you'd have from the original weapon.   

Never be less than your dreams.