Druid spells = or not Spellweaving?

Started by Emayecue, September 24, 2012, 03:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emayecue

I hear people talking about druid spells, which correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I understand that they are triggered using some brackets commands.

I would assume, since Spellweaving is the only skill that has a 0 cap that the druid spells are actually, either in part or integral, the spell weaving collection.

Basically I would need some details about that, because at first, before I realized that spellweaving was locked at 0, I had planned it for a character. Now that I screwed myself with that, but heard about the druid spells, I'm quite interested to hear what that's all about, what are the druid spells available, and how someone would go into learning those, and see if I will be able to complete Lucrezia the way I planned her originally!

Much regards,

MiQ

Jharnul

Druidry is not the same as spellweaving. As far as I know the features from ML are not active in the shard, which explains why sw is capped at 0.

But druid spells are really cool!
j

Emayecue

What do you need to perform druid spells?

Can any character use them as efficiently as another, or is it a certain combination of skills that gives you access to druidry?

Garrick

Druid spells can only be cast while holding the druid staff, which a potential druid must quest for.  We have a lot of ML features but because of our customs there are aspects of ML that we cannot implement, such as spellweaving and certain normal spells.  Druids have some custom spells and other spells that are more powerful version of normal magery spells.  There is indeed a skill requirement required to receive and hold the druid staff, one must be a friend of nature and understand the complexities of mage craft to be chosen as a druid. 

I would suggest talking to some of our more prominent druids such as Ardin Redhawk and Kalador, orc friend of Rei Threnshaw.  Gorion and Jazmyn are also prominent druids who may be willing to help

Emayecue

Sounds interesting, definately will investigate a little bit more on the subject when I found one of these druids :)