Fel?

Started by Emayecue, October 01, 2012, 02:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emayecue

When I try to go to fel with the moongates, I noticed that only Occlo was opened.

Does that mean that all of the other moongates of Fel are inexistant, or are they just one way? And if I want to travel in felluca, do I have to bring a boat to exit occlo island to be able to go to the cities and to other locations?

Is there something majorly different there, or it's still just normal towns, and normal dungeons, just with fel rules?

Iris

the red moongate in mag takes you to Brittain Fel. there are a couple of other secreat passages to fel that maybe some other players can show you

Emayecue

Brit is a good start, I'll explore from there :)

Thank you!

Lucian Darkfire

Be careful, fel is not just normal doungeons and stuff, the creatures there are alot harder, and there are certain spells that cant be cast either, like recall, gate travel, sacred journy, or any of the druid spells. Only way to get out of fel is the red moongate in brit, occlo moongate, or a tram stone. So be carful not to wander to far on your first trip.

Emayecue

Oh so I cannot mark runes in fel? I wanted to be able to go to any city as I pleased...

Cypress

Druid spells should be allowed in Fel except the clone spell and in certain areas other spells might be disabled too. The towns in Fel are almost all evil. I believe Brit is the only safe town. Travel spells are indeed heavily restriced in Fel.

Also, I do not think you can go to the rest of Fel from Occlo, but you are welcome to try hehe.

Garrick

I do not suggest going to Fel alone unless you are a high level tamer, a tank, or crazy.  Almost every creature and enemy in Fel is custom built and 99.99% of those are highly nasty.  Once in Fel, if you die, it is unlikely anyone will be able to save you.  Most travel is done by boat and horse and starting in Occlo is impossible by boat, there was a barrier system put in years ago to prevent it.  There IS however another way to travel through Fel but you must be careful using it, and it does bypass the Occlo barrier..... the flying carpet.  Ask around about the carpet as there may be a person or two who have information about them.

Emayecue

Then it will be perfect for me :)

I'm an okay tamer with horrible pets, but I am crazy, so that'll work :)

Lucian Darkfire

Good luck buddy! *Mumble somthing about craziness and goes off to dig a grave...*

samiam

yea i seen  dea that kill most players in fel