Trinsic Vendor Mall

Started by Admin Acacia, February 21, 2009, 03:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Remember we have the vendor mall in Trinsic were most of your shopping needs can be taken care of.  That being said, I need to remind those having a vendor there need to keep it their vendors stocked with items.  I have noticed some vendors there with very few items on them.  Please get those restocked.   There are more vendor slots in the Trinsic mall if anyone would like to set up a vendor, contact staff.

Never be less than your dreams.

Anagami

Hi. I just got a vendor in Trinsic named "Bodhi Dharma".  The rental contract says that the landlord will not renew it when the week is out...should I worry about that?
Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha

Admin Acacia

Yes, which ever staffer got that to you needs to make sure they checked that it will renew.  I'll try and take a look at it.

Never be less than your dreams.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Oops my bad sorry, if it doesn't renew I will pay your next month's fee and make sure that one renews.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Anagami

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha