Forum Activity

Started by will parrish, January 24, 2013, 05:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

Come on everyone lets get these forums active and start posting. Also we need to make sure we are voting as well. If we get ourselves on the first page then we will get noticed more and people will start coming. Kind of like the movie Field of Dreams....If you build it they will come. If make it better people will come. Come everyone lets do our part.

Festus

Cypress

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on January 24, 2013, 09:15:21 PM
Yup! Vote vote vote!  ;D
AndPost Post Post.  Forum activity is what people look at  when the first check out a shard.  next is shard rules then ............

This is an awsome forums.  There is absolutly no complaining.  Its amazing!! To have a happy player base is truely unique.  We just need to get people to No.1 find the URL to the web site and then give em something to read.  The read part can only come from the players.  Cmon ppl write some good stuffs.

Iris

Im not sure whats up with the voting sites but i dont think all the votes gets added, I vote every morning before i get on game . like clockwork i check fourms then vote then get on game, on the extreme top 100 this morning we showed 3 in votes and 5 out votes and ive voted all but 3 days this month due to being out of town. and some days i voted in the evenings as well as in the mornings.

Cypress

Yeah, I wonder how they count that stuff too. What does the in and out even mean? lol

-edit-
Ok, I read on the GameSites 200:
"A vote out is a hit we send to your website."

Not entirely sure what that means for all the other sites, but I bet it is the same.

Festus

im sure that if you vote at 8am and the next day vote at 7am you will only get one vote.  It runs on a 24 hour clock.  That could explain some of the missing votes.

Iris

it says at the bottom of the extreme top 100 page that the voting runs every 12 hours. and if i remember right your only allowed one vote every 12 hours per IP address

Malik

Just put in my votes :) there's been a few time lately Ive had time to play but no one was on... hehe they show up when I have to leave :)

Iris

lol yesterday you loged on for just a moment and no one was on . with in minutes after you logged we had 5 people log on. seems to ne happening alot latly friemds log on to look for friends and as soon as they log off the friends log in.

Festus

Quote from: Iris on January 25, 2013, 04:12:02 PM
it says at the bottom of the extreme top 100 page that the voting runs every 12 hours. and if i remember right your only allowed one vote every 12 hours per IP address
you are correct mlady.  I stand corrected.

Iris

Dont forget to vote the sites have reset so lets get our votes in

Bronwyn

Cypress

I think if we can make it up high enough (like maybe 3rd or so) that we can get our banner to display on some of them :D

Malik

They just reset so vote hehe