Ant Quest Bugs

Started by Loff'ta, January 15, 2008, 05:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loff'ta

A quest that requires a player to collect items is kinda buggy.

If you have an item similar to the one you are collecting in your loot container, it will stack and become the item in the container.

Prehaps huing the items to be collected would prevent this from happening.

Also, if a player says "guard", creatures targeting a player are getting guard whacked.

Not sure if this was intended or not, but I don't think tamers are gonna like it happening.

By the way, I love what was done with the ants!

Much more fun then the standard OSI version!

Thanks!
No cabbages for you!

Forest Rithik

Dem gurd werk fer Rithik, Rithik nub liek dem icky solen em tek tri tu tek Rithiks yummi cukies. Dem gurds wer burt bi Rithik tu gurd Rithik's cukies fwum dem icky solen. Dem gud gurds :-)

Rithik tenks hem ned tu re hied dat nooke dat Rithik es mekin to get dems stooped solen shinnies...

Admin Acacia

I've put in a message to Kydaer to check on some things with the quest.   I can't figure out why on earth the guards are getting involved in this, unless they are working for the Raid coalition.

We'll get it sorted out.  You know how it goes with anything brand new, there have to be some bugs worked out.

Never be less than your dreams.

Forest Rithik

*Rummages around the Guards pockets to retrieve Some letter that shows how the "bug" occurred*

*One falls to the floor*

Admin Acacia

Ah ha!   Now the truth comes out.

Loff'ta

ROFL!

Even with the bugs it's fun...lol

Something else I noticed was the drop rate for one item that needs to be collected.

It's super low...not sure if that was as intended or not.

Other items drop fine.

If as intended that's okay.

It just encourages me to kill more ants...muhahahaha!

No cabbages for you!

Admin Acacia

I'm thinking we have this issue fixed.  Let us know how it goes when you test it out.  Thanks