Dragon armour Graphics.....

Started by Cearbhalyn, May 13, 2007, 06:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cearbhalyn

Jillian More and i came across a problem today with the dragon armour graphics. While waiting around for some one I opened up her paperdoll and was looking at her equipment. It was red platemail, and ring leggings, only the title was Dragon plate. I wondered if she had renamed it, there was nothing special on it cept the name really, so I was somwhat confused about it. Cillian was on and she went ahead and popped out a peice of dragon armour of her own and it showed up the same way. Now just the other day I had seen thorn undertoe in a set and it had looked normal, and I didnt see any announcements about changing anything since then. So when Alaric showed up on a differant issue he said to post something to the forums about it, becuase he didnt know.
Well here is the post :), the dragon armour looked fine on her mobile, and in a trade window, but the paperdoll graphic is not showing up right. Is this a client side issue? did I miss a patch I was supposed to get? is anyone else having this problem, I know the armour is not that common, so its possible that people just havent noticed it yet.
Have a good one :)
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Alder Ogham

Yep, dragon armor is a fairly late OSI patch, and they did it in bits...

Patch a few more revs on OSI and you'll see it fine.

Admin Acacia

Just don't go past 7. something... I always tell people stop at 7.

Never be less than your dreams.

Cearbhalyn

Actually i can see it fine on Men...its Females wearing it that dont show up. You will note it was cillian ( female) that made the other peice... I didnt pick it up myself to test it on me..figureing that it would be the same.
So appareintly there is not female dragon armour graphic...really all the parts but the chest should look about the same.... Im not sure what the BP should look like.

However, thanks to Jillian for figuring this out. She told me the other day, right after I had seen some one else in it ( male) so it showed up fine.

Have a good one....
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Admin Acacia

You won't see it look like anything more than plain old armor on females.  I guess RunUO or something never changed the animation for Females and the dragon armor.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Hey, chicks get all the other benefits in game all us guys get is our slick dragon scale armor.  Don't try and take it from us.   :P

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Forest Rithik

Yhea!, Right on Thane!

We male players just want some pants, a decent pair of pants. But since the majority of the shard play as lady characters there are usually  only shorts and skirts, though all things considered its not a problem for Forest and his cross-dressing abilities.

Admin Acacia

Well, at least ye males dun have to fight in female plate... riding up where the lord dun split ye.   Had to be a male that designed the thing.

Forest Rithik

Cearbhalyn

Real men Wear Kilts.....trews are for the sissy men ;)

KukoShaku

Quote from: Thane ir'Wyndan on May 30, 2007, 04:12:51 PM
Hey, chicks get all the other benefits in game all us guys get is our slick dragon scale armor.  Don't try and take it from us.   :P

Like what? i haven't noticed much difference... thought i don't look hard either  ::)  you can just name a few if ya want  :)

Quote from: Cearbhalyn on May 31, 2007, 04:26:19 AM
Real men Wear Kilts.....trews are for the sissy men ;)

I would have to agree with that...  RAR! Feel the manliness raadiate from ye kilt lasse! 8)

Forest Rithik

All my characters wear skirts pfft to mini-skirts or formerly known as kilts, more on about proper armour based stuff, Forest wears a female torso armour and a leather skirt (Yes Forest is a Male character). Rithik doesn't have leg armour, neither does Waste, their almost nekkid. That is why they have skirts, all down to never seeing a decent pair of leather pants that weren't already being used. Forest is the only male character I have capable of wearing/ using the much prolific female armours (I considers it a racial trait :-P).

Thane ir'Wyndan

Female benefits:

1.  Can wear any and all armor pieces, males cannot.

2.  The female only tame kicks the male only tame's butt.

3.  Females get all the cool clothes and hair, guys get nada.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Cearbhalyn

Thane....YOu can very easily wear a dress :).... Remember I modeled one that auction for you all. Just remember to put a beard on first.....btw...women cannot wear beards or mustaches :)....its tit for tat ( no pun intended).

Acacia..... I think Thane might look cute in a dress :)....you can hold him down and throw one on him  ::) ::)

KukoShaku

Quote from: Cearbhalyn on June 01, 2007, 03:02:47 AM
Acacia..... I think Thane might look cute in a dress :)....you can hold him down and throw one on him  ::) ::)

Don't poke the bear...  ;D  lol