Switching back to main connection scheduled

Started by Alder Ogham, March 09, 2007, 11:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alder Ogham

Well, the main connection is back and seems stable, so I'm going to schedule the reconnect tomorrow AM (GMT).

I'm afraid I can't be much more specific than that, because it all depends on what time I get to bed tonight!

Of course I will give about 10 minutes warning in-game and post as I take the system down, and as it comes back up :-)

Ususally there's not that many on in the morning over here, so I doubt many will notice the down until after it's completed and we're back on the original ip.

Isalentia

Good to know that it will be reconnected to the original place.  So appreciate your hard work in this matter! Many do appreciate the time and effort you do for their dependancy an love for this shard. Thank you sincerely!!!!! :D

todd0168

Aye!  Again, Alder, you are da bomb!  You take so much time out of your life to make sure we all can sustain our addiction and we supremely appreciate all you do.

*goes to start daily fix*

8)

Stroem Safai

THank you agian Alder  :D Now my addiction can continue even more!!!! lol

Valkiera

Awesome job on keeping us up and running. Thank you for all your hard work and effort.

Hay

Thane ir'Wyndan

Dang right!  Thanks for all the great work Alder.   :-* :-* :-* :-*

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Cearbhalyn

Yes, thank you Alder :)

and Thane...your only prominant? how many players you got to kill to hit glorius ;)?
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.

Kydaer Shol

Yep yep you are awesome, my enabler. My fix......... *reaches fingers out to play some more* super hugs.........