Huge Thank You

Started by Admin Acacia, August 24, 2008, 08:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

You know, people staff here on Sylvan for absolutely nothing... nada... zilch... other than the fun and enjoyment of helping, and sometimes tormenting players.  ;D   That being said, I want to thank all my staffers again for the fantastic job they do here on Sylvan.  I couldn't do it without them.

I want to give a special thank you to our very own demented jester, Caelan. If I could build the man a statue, I would.   He very nearly single handedly concieved and built the fair booths for out Sylvan Fair.  He spent untold hours making sure it was just right so that you would all have a wonderful place to visit, and pies to throw.  Caelan thought of the pies and the dunking booth, and Marlenus go them all ready for us.

Thanks again for all the work on this fair... Caelan, Tal Lothian, Thane, Cidran, Lamalas, I think Doola and Alaric stopped by.
*tosses a pie at you all*

Never be less than your dreams.

Caelan

Thank you Bunny Goddess!

And I'd like to extend a special thank you to Thane for calming me down when things got a tad overwhelming for me and I wanted to go on a killing spree... (hides the ammo)

I hope everyone enjoyed the Sylvan Heart Fair! I have had a lot of suggestions on how to make things better and hope that we can make this a quarterly event.

Cidran Falastion

Fantastic job Caelan! I think everyone enjoy the fair tremendously!

I can't wait to go visit it next time it's open.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Thane ir'Wyndan

Aye, good minion, good!   ;D

Thank you also to all the players who both came and enjoyed and who were understanding when we had to fudge things a bit when we got outnumbered 15 to 1 hehe.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Alaric McCree

Aye, job well done! It was a lot of fun and a tremendous success in my opinion.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Teclis

I would like to say thanks to all the GMs who worked very hard to make the fair a success. I HUGE pat on the back goes to Caelan who single handedly manned the fair for hours and happily kept things going for many players. Not sure how many of you noticed, but we had around 30 players oline for a large portion of the weekend, it was a truly enjoyable experience.

Caelan

Shhhhhhhh...you were not suppose to tell them about the 30 people on at once!!!

I cannot take all the credit. For those of you that are not aware, there are often people in the background that do things you never see. Acacia had to approve my madness, other GM's helped me test games and events and Thane busted his butt to make this all a possibility.

In fact, if it hadn't been for Thane, I would have removed it all and there would not have been a fair. (Yes, it got that bad folks!) So, show Thane some love when you see him! (It's all his fault!)

Or else....

(Evil Jester Laugh!)

tawny

Fantastic job on the fair staffers! major kudos to you all *hugs* it was great fun!

Erif

I realy want to thank everyone who had a part in creating the fair for all of us. I had a awsome time, and I do hope that it will happen again.