You Know What?

Started by Admin Acacia, January 18, 2008, 11:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

I just love you players!  All of you players, past, present and future, are why I have worked so hard to try and see Sylvan stay online and available as our world, our home on line.  Oh yes, there are times I get frustrated, I worry about getting more players, keeping vintage players, making things that will enhance the play for us all.  It is constantly a challenge for me, and for our very dedicated Staff. We always fret and worry and plot and plan, all with you residents of Sylvan in mind.   I love being able to say I am a part of this wonderful world.

Thank you all for being here.  Thank you for telling other people about our wonderful world, please bring more of them. Thank you for making this world worthwhile.

I want to thank all of you who have given me your kind thoughts and wishes as I heal from my surgery.  Be patient with me when I get... grouchy. *conjures more bunnies*

Never be less than your dreams.

Kithra

:) Well i would like to thank you Lady Acacia. For all the hard work that you and all the staff do for all of us. Thanks so much for all the fun events all of you but on for us.

Thanks Kithra

KatrinaWil1

You know what? This one of the many times that makes me happy that Brach and I chose this shard to play on.   Rarely do you see those in a higher position actually thank the people that aren't involved in the everyday work of making and holding things like this together so that us, players, can have an enjoyable time....speaking from my own experience , I also have days i get frustrated but i think that is normal or we wouldn't be human and I don't have half the stuff to deal with that you guys do......Thank you for taking a moment to say thank you to us....it means alot .....

ventesa

I've been on sylvan for a year and in that year I've been 'thankful' to participate in the community --especially the staff.  I'm gracious when in their busy hours. They take a moment to simply say 'hello' --'how are you' and not make you feel your part of a conveier belt costumer service.  Sylvan is made special because there is care and support.  And I am one appreciated individual. Thank you for being part of not just ingame but ooc life.

*hugs* Well said Acacia.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Yes having great players is one of the reasons I keep coming back to staff everyday.  Terrorizing people is another.   8)

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Wuffy

I've only been here for a month and a half, and am so truly glad to call Sylvan Heart home!

*hugs Acacia and the rest of the shard!*

Having met some of the most generous, most quirky (in a fun way of course) people here.. it all blends together into the world we come to almost everyday, where we make friends, have fun, and share in the occasional evil cackles of glee when another dies.. before heading out to help them if they need it.

Sylvan Heart FTW babeh! Yea~!!
"Remember folks - roleplay is for fun, do not take it seriously. If one roleplays being an evil warrior, it doesn't mean they are evil as a person." ~Wuffy

Stormi

One of the reasons I love calling this place home is the way we all look after one another.  Staff looks after players, players care about staff, old players help new players, its like a big family around here.  I myself have been absent lately and it is so nice to know that people actually care about you.  I've never played a game where there is so much interaction between the staff and players and I guess thats what makes this place so special.  Hard work and dedication by the staff, that shows us players we have a team behind the scenes who wants us to have a great gaming experience.  Ingame, staff actually interacts with us, they have events and talk to us, and even get to know us.  Where else do you find that kind staff? No where that I know of.  Thats why Im proud to be a member of Sylvan Heart, and why I love coming here to play.

Kalif

*sheds a tear as he begins to think back obout 13 months to the time when he joined UO and Sylvan Heart* It has been such a wonderful experience to be around good people and the staff is excellent. always willing to help, and be there for ya. I am proud to call this shard home =)

Mina

:-*  *hugs everyone who posted above*

*hugs everyone who didnt post above.   this shard is just good man..hehe

Aesa

Well said Acacia and thank you players.  Staffing here really is a privilege.  I think most of us spend more time on our staffer than we do our players.  I love the interaction with the players, getting to know them (their character's and the real person), running events, solving problems and even filling Home Deco orders. Hehe  My fellow staffers are awesome!  They are the best staff I've EVER seen on a shard.  I think Acacia is probably the most generous interactive shard owner of any shard that exists.  Sylvan Heart truly is a wonderful place to call home.  I've been here for years and hope to be here for years to come. 

Alaric McCree

I know it has been said but it can't be said enough. The players are what drive us to keep this shard going. Without y'all we would sit around and stare at an empty world. We appreciate your gratitude and kind words as we return it ten fold back to every single person who plays on this shard. All of you are the reason Sylvan Heart has endured and I for one am looking forward to many more years to come.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Jazmyn

I too would like to Thank everyone who makes this shard what it is.  I love to  come here and release some stress. Wether it be chatting in the meadow or killing mobs there is nothing that beats it.   

Thanks
~Jaz~

lelola

*nods in agreeance*  I so love you all.  I love to meet new people and it does seem i meet someone new almost daily.  I love the Staff... I love the RP staff... I love the Guild's and their peoples... and I just guess I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! *smiles with overwhelming  joy* (no puking allowed!!!!) hehe.  take care and again THANK YOU SYLVAN HEART!!!!!