Wednesday Auctions

Started by Admin Acacia, January 24, 2008, 02:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

We had a great auction last night, but our crowd of shoppers seemed to be reduced.  I'm sure the bargin shoppers who were there didn't mind.      I was wondering if people would like to see the auction held at maybe one hour later than it currently is on Wednesday.  We have it at 7 PM Eastern time (-5 GMT), 6 Central, 4 Pacific.   What if we would move that up an hour, move it to 8 PM Eastern?

Let me hear what you think.

Never be less than your dreams.

Wetter

Yes, I think it would help alot me being in central time zone I dont get off work until 7pm and I haven't been to an auction in a while. My work scedual is 2 days on and then 2 days off and it seems to always fall on my working days. I might not get the beginning of the auction but I could maybe catch some of it. Myself I think that is a good idea. I dont want to push anyone else out of their times for the auction though.

Draftin Ranar

Mina

:(  *looks confused at acacia*  emm..its hard enough trying to stay up so late for an auction..is why i not been at any since before christmas.  oh  and gmt is plus 5 hours  lol.--but dont let that stop ye putting it forward.  For us here across the pond its just hit and miss if we awake for any auction regardless of what time its held at,  kinda sucks really but such is life.

Forest Rithik

Um, Mina, GMT +5 Is the time in Islamabad and Karachi. GMT-5 is Eastern US time which is the time most organized events operate on. It is only the reverse when you need to work out what time it is for you I.E: 19.00 (7pm) EST +5 Hours (to get GMT time outside of daylight saving) = 00.00 (aka Midnight or there abouts).

Stormi

that time is fine for me, its not to late for me, good for west coast folks but not sure about our european family members.