Become a Technomancer

Started by Cypress, December 15, 2015, 05:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

For some RP information about technomancy go here: http://forum.sylvandreams.co.uk/index.php?topic=10865.0

At long last the technomancy system is released! Merry Christmas Sylvan  ;D

Helpful information for those aspiring new technomancers of Sylvan
Skills:
You need 100 in blacksmithy, Tinkering, and Magery (or Necromancy)
50 Tailoring is also required to craft certain creatures.
Arms lore is useful for helping you build stronger, repair better, and dismantle more efficiently.

Tools:
You need a book of technomancy to cast the spells. This can be purchased from the vendors at the school of technomancy. Near the entrance to the city there is a small sparkling portal to the school. The book should tell you what supplies you need to craft each mechanical creature.

You also need a hammer of forging (or another certain item also works) to craft the creatures. This can be acquired by doing what the sign says at the entrance to the school. Impress the door monitor to get the hammer! Note that not just any golem will do!

There is a bag especially for technomancers! It can hold the supplies you need to craft your creations! Why is this better than a normal bag? Because when you dismantle a creature, instead of the parts cluttering your backpack, they should go into your special bag! There is also a blessed technomancer bag which may become available at some point.

Commands:
[repair
Instead of [band use [repair to fix your damaged creatures. This requires gears instead of bandages.

[dismantle
Instead of stabling your creations you dismantle them. The amount of parts you get back after dismantling them is determined by the amount of damage the creature has and the amount of arms lore skill that you have.

Spell commands:
[QuakeGolem
[FireGolem
[FrostGolem
[PoisonGolem
[LightningGolem
[MechanicalDrake
[MechanicalSpider
[GolemKnight
[GolemArcher
[ScorpionFighter
[ScorpionArcher
[ScorpionBomber
[MechanicalWolf
[MechanicalSphynx

Festus

Now I need to decide what Character to rebuild.  hehe Probably my roach thief or my partially done druid.

Cypress

Correction to my above post: I forgot that Necromancy can be used in place of Magery.

Festus

so with necro you can then cast Magery Spells also?  Just as effective on damage?

Foray

Necro OR Magery for the purposes of meeting part the requirement to "summon" a golem.

Cypress

By the way, the rebels have a way to help train arms lore for those training to be the most powerful technomancers! Yes, it should even help train above 100!

Hope you enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress

will parrish

Maybe I am lost but I completed what the rebels asked me to and Arms Lore did not raise above 100.0. Any ideas or did I do something wrong?

Cypress

Did you get a sword? If you did then fighting with it should raise arms lore.