Be Fruitful and Multiply....

Started by Admin Acacia, January 11, 2007, 08:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Prism... no you can NOT capture a baby and sacrifice it.

Valius, I totally agree.  It is much nicer to have a live player so there is an interaction between parent and child, all that good (and sometimes bad) stuff.

As I said in my original post, and as the Sylvan Paternity books that each expecting couple gets, this is just the spark for additional role play.   It is up to the couples, that wish to participate, what they do with it.  The little tiniy crying lump of a thing labeled "a baby" is just a symbol of an infant.  It is up to the couple to decide how to proceed with this.  To keep it a baby forever, or to find someone willing to RP a child to the couple, in time. 

This is tossed in to the creative juices of the shard to see how it is churned, mixed and matured into something the participating players wish it to be.

Never be less than your dreams.

todd0168

I personally see this as a potentially rich RP activity within the shard.  I am looking forward as to how this all plays out with the current expecting couples and with future couples.

8)

Damira

Quote from: Admin Acacia on January 18, 2007, 11:41:52 PM
Prism... no you can NOT capture a baby and sacrifice it.

Bah, no fair... Although it wasn't my intention to do so, it would have made a potential interesting storyline...

How possible would it be to create a kind of child template? I mean maybe different stats and skill caps, maybe shorter sprite.

I think I'm taking it too far though...

Admin Acacia

As it stands right now, I don't think we'll script a  char.  We do have a staff meeting on Monday, so we could discuss it.   I figured we could add a 'Child' title to the character who has chosen to be the child.   I guess we could set that 'Child' with a much lower skill and stat cap.  *thinks*

Anyone have any suggestions, I will start another thread for Child ideas.  Post comments there, not here.

Go here, please...http://www.sylvanheart.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=1476.0

Never be less than your dreams.

Valius

Just rehue the horde minion green and have it follow Rithik in his case :D

Forest Rithik

Mek sur et specul en nub get urt, nub clump, en Sky Gud Thane pruuf.

Rithik nub wunt bebie Pigdug Boghat tern'ed Loco colour ur Sky Gud Thane bwue...

Tink uv da Bebies!