Book of shard records!!!!

Started by Kalif, February 09, 2008, 06:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalif

I got a idea tonight (yep everyone run my head is over heating) But i was thinkin maybe i could make a book of shard records (kinda stealin the idea from guineses but oh well) lol so with it being early in the month still, i will be doing a book for once a month, and putting it at my vendor house for all to see. it will consist of any record ppl think is worthy of viewing (largest fish, what ever it may be) If u have a idea for a record plz message me on forums or ingame as Aador and we can talk it over. just a idea so any feed back is welcome

Admin Acacia

Interesting idea.   *thinks of records*   1.  Most annoying player.  2. Most pages by a player   3. Longest yard build by a player.... Oh... sorry, i just kind of went off in a trance. LOL

This would be a neat idea.

Never be less than your dreams.

Kalif

*note to self* don't page acacia and never ask for a yard =D

Serenity

*Wonders who is the most annoying player*  ;D

Admin Acacia

Okay, okay... I was just joking... actually it's Keely.  Oh, but don't tell her. LOL

Loff'ta

I'm just glad he wasn't talking about his grandfather's records...

I swear, if he comes up to me and starts playing "Jail House Rock" one more time, I'm gonna poison him!

No cabbages for you!

Serenity

* giggles * Just get Oscar and cover him in warts. He will leave you alone.

Kalif

Pfft i stocked up on wart removal last night! muwhaha

Skynar

Wow I win all three of those in one night   LOL

Khayman

Mina

;D   who has the record for most deaths in a champ spawn?????lol

Elanora

I think that would have to have been me, when I was not partied, due to that many ppl-I kept getting eaten alive by someone's dragon...*knows disturbingly accurately what the inside of a dragon's belly looks like*

Alaric McCree

I actually gave out a special little statue to the player who died the most in one of my champ spawns, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was now.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Wetter

was it the blue horse or mount you gave out. I remember someone giving one of those out at a champ spawn or pit or something like that.

Oracken Ranar

Alaric McCree

I am pretty sure it was a little special hued skeletan statue.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Admin Acacia

I don't know about that death record, but I think Samiam is on the rapid path to having the most deaths EVER in shard for any reason what so ever.  Just listen next time you are in game.  *laughs*