Baby Fëanáro d'Ravos

Started by ventesa, March 18, 2008, 03:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ventesa

With great pleasure Alcarion and I, proudly would like to announce.
... Our child has arrived...
He came into the world like a champ. Is healthy and very much alert to us.
Thank you for all your support and kind sentiments to our childs birth
we extend much gratitude to our friends and family alike.

Aderyn

Hooray for the new little one!

Forest Rithik

Dat Faenaro bebe hav ets uwn moo-moo fwum Rithik en Gu'rgess. :-)

Kalif

*whips out the orc to english dictionary* pfft i still don't know what he said....Congrats on the new baby! *hands him a rattle* may you grow to have your moms looks and brains and your fathers strength and courage!

Cidran Falastion

Hey Kalif.. it's a boy... I think it be better if he had his dad's looks rather than his moms..

Hehe anyways, Congrats you two on your wonderful new addition!

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Kalif

i dunno cid sometimes its better not to have the dads looks  ;D jk

Admin Acacia

May your little one had a deep and abiding strength, may he have wisdom, may he find joy, and forever find blessings in his life.

Never be less than your dreams.

Alcarion

*smiles*  I hope he in many ways takes after his mother for she is all things to me.  I do hope that one thing he gets from me is my capacity to love his mother.  We thank you all in helping us welcome Feanaro into the lands, with him now our family is complete.

KatrinaWil1

We are so happy to hear of the new arrival in Sylvan my dear friend.... may he bring you as much joy as brach and I have had with our own son....oh yeah and the dirty diapers, the midnight feedings and all the burps with added qualities hehehe ............ *hugs u both and places a gentle kiss on the little ones forehead*