Ingot Emporium

Started by Malik, May 08, 2012, 10:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malik

Hello there Just wanted to let Everyone know that Chip Walice's Ingot Imporium is Open for business. Theres is a portal for it in Mag. I'm not using Vendors, instead I've put up a bulletin board which I will check everyday. What you do is write down your order on the bulletin board and I will fill it out and message you when your order is filled. It is first come first serve and I will write your orders down in real life so that I can keep better track of them. You can also Personal message me on the forum and I will take your orders that way. Any order greater that 10K will not be filled right away. I will fill it out as I fill the smaller ones.
Our Prices:
Iron - 5 gold per ingot
Dull copper, shadow iron, copper and Bronze - 10 gold per ingot
Golden and agapite - 12 gold per ingot
Verite - 14 gold per ingot
Valorite - 100 gold per ingot

Any order worth more than 100K will have a smiths hammer with 5000 uses added to it for free, upon request. We will not fill out orders that are above 25K, an order of 50K Valorite will be reduced to 2 orders of 25K and I will not start the next order until the first one is claimed and payed for. Let me know if you like this system, have any questions or comments. Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Iris

very nice. its great to see some one minning and selling valorite. hope it all goes well for you