Jewelry Giveaway

Started by riain, July 17, 2013, 07:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riain

Um... so I have WAYYYY to many pieces of jewelry (over 300 earrings and 300 bracelets alone).  What I'm going to do is on Friday, my library in Haven will have bags in the upper floor (you'll have to find the hidden portal to access it).  Those bags will be on the floor and open to everyone.  Go through, get what you want, and then on Saturday night I'm going to trash whatever is leftover.  Afterwards, I'll delete this post if possible.  XD

Festus

Quote from: riain on July 17, 2013, 07:31:58 PM
Um... so I have WAYYYY to many pieces of jewelry (over 300 earrings and 300 bracelets alone).  What I'm going to do is on Friday, my library in Haven will have bags in the upper floor (you'll have to find the hidden portal to access it).  Those bags will be on the floor and open to everyone.  Go through, get what you want, and then on Saturday night I'm going to trash whatever is leftover.  Afterwards, I'll delete this post if possible.  XD
how kool.   I have been making shopping trips now for a week looking to upgrade my jewelry and it seems there really isn't an active jewelry vendor around with high end stuff soooooo, x's fingers and hopes you gonna have some good items.

riain

Event will be opening a little early.  Due to the tomorrow being hectic and people being from different time-zones... the place is now open!  Treasure Haven (in Haven), on the western side of town just north of the docks.  You'll have to use the hidden teleporter to access the upper floor.  9 bags of bracelet, 9 bags of earrings, and 1 bag of rings (not sure how I had so few rings comparitively.. guess i sorted them recently).

riain

The old jewelry is gone!  I've blown it all up in a recycle bag.  From hereon though (thanks to Cypress's great work on the box), I'll have 2-4 boxes of jewelry that I'll dump into after each run.  Every couple of days, I'll empty them.  Take what ya want, when ya want, as ya want.  Good luck!