ConnectUO and Voting

Started by Alder Ogham, October 23, 2006, 12:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alder Ogham

Okay folks, I'm sure some of you will have already noticed the voting links at the top of the forum have had a new addition, but here's the detail :

ConnectUO is an alternative to UOGateway, and it looks pretty cool so far.  It's patching however doesn't work for us yet, so we can't use it to connect to Sylvan yet.

It's voting is done inside and outside the program unlike gateway and so we can vote so we get recognition.  We have had account requests from being on there already so lets get voting there.  Voting is a little different though - you can vote there once per week and voting resets once per week too.  This seems to happen at midnight on Monday at their time zone (5AM GMT).  That's about 4 hours away :-)

So whilst we can't use it to connect yet, let's get voting.

Queen Karina

i still cant vote on the extream page when i click the link it goes right to the server list   no vote option

RavanGunnmarr

Quote from: Queen Karina on October 23, 2006, 12:34:39 AM
i still cant vote on the extream page when i click the link it goes right to the server list   no vote option
You have to have cookies enabled for the website in order that the link works to vote.
Check your cookie block list and allow cookies for this website and it should fix the problem.

Keely Samphire

I voted on ConnectUO and mine was the only vote.   But even with only one vote we're in 2nd place. lol. We're actually tied for first. hehe

Miri

2 votes puts us to number 1
bwahahahaha
;D

Cearbhalyn

Just a note :)....comming up on the start of a new week of voting on Connect, and this week starts the new month on Top 100....remember its hitting it hard especially right at first that help put us high and keep us there. We blew the rest away other then one shard that blew us away last month, lets see if we can change that around :) this month and pop out on top. Vote, and Vote often :)
I may not agree with you, I may argue and completely disagree with you. However, I will support and fight for your right to state your views and opinions. It is only through the exchange of ideas that learning, and growth are achieved. Arguments and debates are opportunities for growth.