Dont click the link

Started by Queen Karina, May 03, 2008, 05:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane ir'Wyndan

Karina.. remind me to ban you.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Queen Karina

i told you not to :)  but nooooo  you didnt listen    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Loff'ta

ROFLMAO!

That was PURE EVIL!

I knew I liked you for some reason....

*crying laughing*
No cabbages for you!

Garrick

I don't know why we souldn't click it it's a great song one of my favorites! *dances and sings to the song*

Asimon

OMG it never stops !!! I got pulled away from my computer so I muted it and turned off the monitor. Then I forgot about it and went to bed this morning it was still there. Ahhhhhhhhhh! Mommy make the bad man stop.

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Antorrias

OK, so I come into here to post a big hello and I couldn't help but click that link.  My first read here other than the must reads for newbies and I get THIS!!  OMG!!  I think I found a home! ;) 

Hello all!  I am Antorrias.  I hope to be joining you all here tomorrow as my new machine here has Vista and you know what that means.   >:(  I will having my sons digging my old machine out of the dungeon and will set it up for UO only.  It really sucks that I go buy a great machine with quad processors and the works, and can't run the simplest of programs!! >:( >:(  Ah well, all will be better tomorrow!! :D

My UO experience dates back to Blackthorn on OSI and have visited many shards since then.  I have been away from UO for a lil while now as the last shard I lived on went belly up and at the time, I was not ready to start over.  I think a lot of UOers have been in those shoes.  Now, I am looking forward to starting up...as soon as I can get this moron to quit singing at me!!!  lol

Be Well!

Antorrias

Thane ir'Wyndan

Hehe welcome Antorrias.  We are always pleased to have new friends. 

I would like to mention though that you CAN run UO on Vista.  You can download virtualpc and convince your computer you still have XP.  I am not the most tech savvy person though so beyond letting you know that you will have to sorta rig it up yourself.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mina

8)   *waves hello*  again   hehe

hope you never clicked that link

Cpt_Starfox

*mouse hovers over the link*
must... not... click...
I.... I... can't resist.... nooooooo
*clicks*

Ahhhhh thank goodness for the Alt-F4 combo hehe zap that thing before it even starts!
No... really I didn't do that... (but I thought about it)...

I tried to listen to the end of the song.... I endured! whoo hoo I'm still alive! (although I might be a few brain cells short now hehe  :D )

Ok... maybe the song by itself wasn't that bad... (or perhaps me thinking that is proof of me losing my mind from hearing it lol)