Home Deco - The Store You Can't Live Without

Started by Admin Acacia, May 07, 2007, 06:49:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

I knew that heading would get your attention.  *smiles*     Display cases have been added to Home Deco for you to purchase to show off your pretty collection of Felucca rares, or anything that you'd like.  They can be purchased by the segment, so you can have them as long as you'd like.

If you have something you'd love to see for sale at the mall, you can let staff know, or better yet, pass it along to one of your Shard Council members.  Make them earn their high salaries.

Never be less than your dreams.

Flint

Jumps for joy!! That was fast just asked you about them yesterday :)
Flint the Dwarf
Raist
Tanis

Crim/Katt/Amari/Imzade

I  actually wonder if it is possible to have ideas that you come up with for deco made into mall items? I am one of the several deco enthusiasts on the shard and would like to help by adding items of intrest if I am able to do so. I would like to hear back on this matter if at all possible.

Sincerely,

Crim Threnshaw/Katt/SimdesaMarone/Imzade Troshenko/Crim Threnshaw

A real friend will tell you when your face is dirty~~sicillian proverb

ShadowMoon

Hey babe Glad you brung that up. That was one thing you and I were talking about the other day at my house. I had mentioned putting in my arches. Thanks for reminding me about this. I was gonna ask but I had forgotten. *hugs*. *tiredly, clumsily stumbles off*

*smacks forehead to get brainfart out*

Crim/Katt/Amari/Imzade

*Giggles at ShadowMoon* My dear you are quite welcome!  And none of that brain farting allowed! It's dangerous I tell you!!  lol!

Your Silliest of Sillies,

Crim Threnshaw/Katt/SimdesaMarone/Imzade Troshenko/Crim Threnshaw

A real friend will tell you when your face is dirty~~sicillian proverb

Admin Acacia

We are in the process of adding to, or switching out some of the items in the deco mall, to help keep things fresh.  So far, there are some new paintings in there.   We hope, over the coming week, to get more things in there.

Never be less than your dreams.