Magincia Buy-all Barrel

Started by Admin Acacia, July 14, 2007, 02:34:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

I'm going to say this one - more - time.  Please do NOT sell massive amounts of items, gems, weapons, anything at one time that might give you a gold pay out over 60K gold.
This causes an error and can bug your character, your back pack or your bank.  Are you so pressed for time you can't sell stuff more often or break up what you sell into smaller lots??   Don't make us have to remove the barrel.

Never be less than your dreams.

Wetter

Are you talking about the trash barrel in mag. I always use it to sell my stuff. I just want to make sure I get this straight. Do not sell anything that will pay out over 60k right?

Keloff Brenn

what Acacia is talking about is this.  pay attention to the gold you have in your main pack before you sell through the barrel in the meadow.  If you have alto of items worth alto of gold it is important to keep the amount of gold that you will end up with ,once you sell through the barrel, to an amount below 60k.  As this messes up things big time because gold stacks only to 60,000 coins. 

So the Best thing to do is sell more often of start with zero gold in your main pack.  i think what happens is people carry alto of gold, making multiple drops in the barrel during their adventuring, without banking the gold.  At some point it is possible and has happened that during of of those drops the gold the items just sold at exceed the 60k stack limit and this causes big problems.  Possibly even crashing the server.

So yes sell more often and do not exceed 60k in your main pack.  As you know that the barrel pays out the same as the npc and is so much faster.  it would be so bad for all of us if they had to remove the barrel because of continued problems.

Wetter

Okay I got it. I dont ever get that much anyway, hehe. Sounds more like oooo not pointing any fingers *Cough Roc Cough*. Thanks for the extra info.

Ranar

Rocks Silivan

LOL everything seems to be my Roc's fault lol But nah i dont ever come near 60k from selling loot I get alot gold only from looting gold cause I do not loot armor and weapons and that uneeded stuff. :)

Cfeor Cait

Use razor to automatically sell things like jewels, and sell to the Buyer of All, then drop what's left into the trash barrel. Easy way to avoid having Acacia murder you with a bale of hay.