Sylvan Beach

Started by Admin Acacia, September 27, 2007, 03:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

Looking for a spot to soak up some sun, maybe have a clam bake, go swimming to cool yourself from the relentless summer heat?  Be sure to visit Sylvan Beach and swimming area.   The Pool is up and the water is fine.  The beach and recreation area is still under development, but it looks to be a fun spot for some relaxing.  Sylvan beach is located outside the Vesper city limits with in easy walking distance from the Minoc moongate.

Never be less than your dreams.

Alaric McCree

::blinks::  ::double take::   ::blinks::   Ohh ok. I thought you were talking about the beach and nostalgic amusement park about an hour from my house on the lake!     
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Jazmyn

I love the new beach !!   
I ran and jumped right into that wonderful cold water and splashed around.   
Once I came to my senses I realised I had my brand spanking new boots on, darn it !! 
*squish, squish* back to the sand and  poured a gallon from each boot.
My tailor is going to fuss.
It was so worth it :)

Thanks a bunch!

~Jaz~

kathymarie

Ahh ther is nothing like a nice relaxing swim, I shall look forward to visiting it the first chance I get. 

Lamalas Telemnar

The beach is growing and looks to be 1 of the hotspots on the shard. Never know who your gona catch soaking up the sun.

Aesa

Wintermoon

The pool was most enjoyable after a long haul of hunting. most relaxing and the dolphins were  very entertaining . relaxing on the floating rafts in the warmth of the sun, a bit of sun screen and a cool drink and i was  set ..  I can see more visits to the beach in my future :) thanks again it is a nice hot spot  ;D