Welcome all the recent new players

Started by Jager, October 04, 2007, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jager

Welcome to our home and our  addiction.

I have run into several of you thus far and just wanted to give a welcome.  I do not know if this is the case with everyone, but a majority of the new players that I have talked to are from the recently defunct Age of Avatars.  I know Greywolf to an extent, and I know he will be working to try to restore his shard. Having played on AoA myself for a while I know what he had there and just how much he has to rebuild and how difficult it will be to return to normal.  Additionally, I feel that even though he had some interesting customs  Sylvan's are better, also the players are much nicer here and the economy/shard is a lot more balanced.

As one who has played both shards, feel free to pm me in-game or on these forums with any questions. I should be able to explain any concept that you should wonder about.

Anywhoo welcome to our home and I hope that you like it here.

Just a few differences from the top of my head:
--> No rez proection. (if you ask for help over public chat there will be someone who will come help you)
--> Caster character templates are not as powerful here.
--> Atonements are roughly equal to tokens and VS's are roughly equal to Supertokens
--> Leveling and level points are roughly equal to Sockets and Augments. They boost your character and his abilities.
--> There is a profanity filter here and it will auto jail you if you use any curse words. (very small amount of jail rock to mine)
--> Macroing is allowed as long as it is not in a public place and it isn't making you money.

Jager/ Shanerous Loreth/ Phoenix

P.S.: There is no player like Pape  here thank goodness.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Aye welcome aboard to our happy home everyone!  We have an interested and involved staff and a great player base.  Tis our hope that you can add to our wonderful experience.

You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.   :P

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Reasey

Hahrar. Welcome one and all!

For those of you that are interested in Roleplaying, we have a good Roleplaying Community here and are very much entrenched in a current storyarch that's been taking place over the past year, give or take a month or so in between archs.

I'm sure Jager, Rease Hunter, or anyone else will help you get involved, and get you built up to become regular players if you wish to spend time here.

Have fun!
Don't worry I'll put something here.