Some New Additions

Started by Admin Acacia, November 10, 2007, 02:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

I have several things I wanted to mention, so I'm putting them all in here.  *smiles*

For Sale Houses

Most of you know we place houses or plots for sale.  I have just added several nice T2A uinque locations to the for sale book that is in the Meadow.  These locations are plots.

Private Loot Split Area

This was brought to our attention by the Shard Council.  After a group hunt or a champ spawn, it is  sometimes hard to be able to get all the loot split in a public are like the Meadow.    There is a private location set up now that will be opened up after a hunt where those in the hunt may have a bit better area for splitting.   We hope you enjoy this.

Toddlers

You know we have several infants on the shard.  There was always the question of how we would handle them getting a bit older.   This again is just to aid in role play, but we have a way to create a sort of toddler character.   You "parents" that have infants and wish to have your child a bit older, just page Staff and we will explain it to you.

Be watching for more exciting additions to come!!

Never be less than your dreams.

Isalentia

The toddler idea is fantastic I love that the most.  I cannot wait to see who chooses to let their child become toddler. :D

Stormi

Oh what a wonderful idea, we have been wanting a way for our twins to "grow" up and this is absolutely perfect.  Thank you!!!

Cpt_Starfox

For Sale Houses... ah, I've wondered bout those in T2A... hmm

Private Loot Split Area... cool!

Toddlers.... "terrible two's" .... :o  Well, parents... have fun! *runs for the hills*