We need some new banner art!

Started by Thane ir'Wyndan, August 22, 2008, 02:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane ir'Wyndan

Okay everyone out there who makes the banner type things, we need some new ones to go on voting sights and for the other pages that link to us.  We want something pretty and eye grabbing.  Something that will reflect our strengths as a shard.  The good people, the good times, the good custom pixel crack.

I am calling on those of you with the time and talent to submit some banners in this thread and then we will vote on them.  Winner will get a prize once I figure out what it is.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Teclis

ok, not exactly sure how to do this but here is a try.

Mina

Aesa

Btw guys, it's tamable not tameable.

Mina

;)  it's quite irrelevant really,  i can put whatever you wish written onto the banner,  thats just an idea..if you say what ye want on it then that would help. anyhow,  am still looking to do the flash banner when i have the time available. :D

Cpt_Starfox

oooo Lovely banner Mina!  Really got the ideas flowing for me! hehehe - I don't flash code though... so maybe I can get with ya and pass on my ideas  ;D ;)

Mina

;)   no bovva,  we can catch up sometime after thursday as i is away to engerland for a couple days,  or if ye want to msn me i can be caught while i is down there..